Text in video is important, but it’s often a bit dull. Bring your text to life with these ready-made projects for After Effects: simply drop
in your text and watch your words take motion.
In this series, we’re focusing on the best-of-the-best projects that you’ll find in the Envato Elements library. This round-up highlights three top text animation templates. All of these projects are included as part of a subscription to Envato Elements.
Envato Elements includes templates for
popular video apps like After Effects and Adobe Premiere. Even for
rookie video editors, these templates can help you create professional
videos by giving you an easy-to-use starting point.
Best Text Template for Most People: Explainer Typography Kit
Explainer Typography Kit is our first choice for After Effects text animations for most people. Useful yet whimsical, this template is built to capture audience attention.
- What it’s for: simple but eye-catching text animations
- Why we like it: It’s fun and engaging, but packs a serious creative package into a single template; great for tutorials or instructional video
Best Creative Text Effect: Glitch Text Effects Toolkit
Glitch Effects Toolkit is a mega-pack of edgy text animations. Featuring a variety of motions, styles, and effects, this template is perfect if you need major creative flexibility in a single package.
- Who it’s for: Video makers with creative and tech projects
- Why we like it: Easy customization with helpful options and controls built-in
Best Cinematic Text Effect: 3D Text Openers V2
Text Openers is the ideal simple intro. Words are animated onscreen in
multidimensional block letters. It’s perfect for getting your point
across without introducing distractions.
- What it’s for: Quick and eye-catching text titles
- Why we like it: Big-screen animated looks without the fuss