What You’ll Learn
There are six videos, each one tackling a different plugin and showing you in detail how it works:
- Headroom.js: a very lightweight plugin that is designed to handle fixed headers or navbars, letting you show and hide the navigation when appropriate, by reacting to the user’s scroll.
- ProgressBar.js: a plugin that can be used to create progress bars, specifically ones that are animated and based on SVGs.
- Cleave.js: a very handy plugin used for formatting inputs such as credit card numbers, dates, phone numbers, and a few other patterns.
- ScrollTrigger.js: a library that toggles certain classes on various elements based on your browser window’s scroll position.
- LazySizes.js: a plugin for lazy loading images—delaying the loading of a particular element until that element is needed.
- Swiper.js: a good slider that’s free, lightweight, customizable, and works flawlessly on desktop and mobile.
Check out the quick intro video below to find out more about the course.
Watch the Introduction
Take the Course
You can take our new course straight away with a subscription to Envato Elements. For a single low monthly fee, you get access not only to this course, but also to our growing library of over 1,000 video courses and industry-leading eBooks on Envato Tuts+.
Plus you now get unlimited downloads from the huge Envato Elements library of 200,000+ photos and 26,000+ design assets and templates. Create with unique fonts, photos, graphics and templates, and deliver better projects faster.